Education Advertising Inquiries
Thank you for your interest in advertising with us. Because we are forever teachers, advertising through our education magazine adds a very personal connection between you and your target audience. Please read through this page carefully. If you are interested in long-term partnerships, please visit our partnership page. You can reach us at: email@example.com.
Please note, due the high level of inquiries, please provide us with one week to return your email.
You will find our name on various education, technology and media sites:
- LinkedIn: Robyn is an Influencer in the Education Technology and Management Channel via LinkedIn
- Highlighted and featured on LinkedIn’s Member Blog
- Highlighted and featured on LinkedIn’s 200 MM Press-Release
- ESL/Bilingual Teacher Professional Group (LinkedIn)
- Networked Education Blogs
- ELearning Blogs and Feeds
- The Cornerstone for Teachers
- The Huffington Post
- Cision Featured Interview
- We Are Teachers
- Reading Horizons
- Chicago Now (owned by Chicago Tribune)
- The Social Network Show
- The Susan Crown Exchange
- Wandering Educators
- Association of Texas Professional Educators
- University of Denver
- National Louis University
- American Public University System
- Florida State University
- Draper University
- Xavier University’s American Dream Project
- Z News (India)
- Business Standard Magazine
- Fox News
- Elmer’s Glue
Education Blog Advertising and Social Media Reach as of June 16, 2016
- 10,000 Newsletter subscribers (Mostly educators)
- 784 Facebook followers
- Private Facebook group for teachers only (500+)
- 36,000 LinkedIn followers
- 12,000+ Members in ESL/Bilingual Teachers Group
- 300+ Google Plus followers, over 16K views
- 4,027 Twitter Followers, 43,000 Impressions average per month
- 358 Pinterest followers
- +400,000 Slideshare viewersYou can also find us…..
✎ EdTechUpdate (20,000 email subscribers)
✎ E Learning Feeds
✎ Huffington Post
✎ Big Marker
Education Blog Advertising Data:
- Average 100,000 page views per month
- PageRank 33
- Average visitors range from 37K-50K per month
- Hold over 500 education terms on pages 1-2 of Google, Yahoo and Bing
- 67% of site visitors are from the United States, 22% are from the UK and 3% are from Canada. The remainder of visitors are international.
- 95% of site visitors view the site in English.
- 45% are female and 54% are male.
- Most of our readers come from K-12 schools (teachers) and universities.
- All ads must be relevant to our audience.
- We reserve the right to reject any ad that is inappropriate or irrelevant for our site visitors.
- Links must lead to developed websites only.
- All ads and sponsored posts are announced per Google guidelines.
Education Blog Advertising Options Vary
Interested in education advertising?
Contact Us Today: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for reaching out to us!