Thank you for your interest in contributing to our site. Please note, at this time, all writing is voluntary.
Please find information below if you’d like to contribute.
1. Please share original content
2. Send as a word attachment, via Google docs or through email at: email@example.com
3. 800-2,000 words (flexible)
4. Check for spelling and grammar errors
5. You can provide an image if you’d like (or I will provide one for you)
6. Bio, link to your site and photo (all optional)
Please note, we edit articles for spelling and grammar errors.
Where and who will see my article?
Many people will see your piece. Here are just a few places…
1. Newsletter mentions
2. EdNews Daily
3. LinkedIn: I am an education/edtech thought-leader featured with influencers-specifically for education and education technology. I have over 98,000 followers. Your work will be noticed!
4. LinkedIn ESL/Bilingual Teacher Professionals Group (over 11,000 members)
5. EdTechUpdate (20,000 subscribers)
6. E-Learning Feeds
7. Reimagine Education Newsletter
8. All social media channels
9. Our Facebook Page
Questions? Email Robyn at: firstname.lastname@example.org