Looking For Education Influencers?
Do you want to bring awareness about your education product or service to almost 500,000 people in education? Is it important for you to have a targeted audience? Looking for some serious exposure?
Would you like a partner who has worked in elementary, middle school and higher education and can provide you with valuable input?
If so, you’ve found the right place.
Education Influencers 2018, #1 Robyn Shulman
We currently reach close to 500,000 people and our audience is specifically targeted to educators, parents, administrators, public and privates schools, and higher education institutions.
Education Influencers Advertising Information
If you have a product or service that will make the life of teachers owners easier, then my site along with my social media outreach and targeted following is the right platform to advertise it.
Below you’ll find all the specifications.
Other Places Where You May Have Seen Our Work
Education Blog Advertising Site Stats
- Over 25,000 monthly unique visitors
- Over 200,000 monthly page views
- 10,000 email subscribers
- 20,000 email subscribers in partnership with EdTech Update
Education Blog Social Media Stats
- Named #1 Top Voice in Education by LinkedIn–over 216,000 targeted education followers
- Over 25,000 Twitter impressions per month
- Over 22,000 Pinterest visitors per month
- Over 2,000 educators in private Facebook group
- 1,000 Facebook followers in education
- Private education group on LinkedIn with over 12,000 members
- Virtually all our readers are in education–this includes teachers, parents, school districts, and higher education institutions
- Highest percentage of our readers are between ages 25-34
- 70% are female, and 30% are male
- Demographics: 70% of our readers are from the States, 30% from the UK, and the remainder of our readers are from India and Europe
If you would like to purchase advertising space, please reach out using the table below. I will reach out to you within 24 hours to discuss next steps.
Note: We are NOT providing free advertising space in the form of articles or banners anymore unless you are an educator or education administrator.
Big Publications (Where we write and where we’ve been mentioned). Note: We do not and cannot charge for these outlets)
- Currently write for Forbes, The Next Web, Thrive Global
- Mentions in Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Next Web, EdTech Update, LinekdIn News, Edudemic, Edutopia, NLU News, Xavier University, Fox News and more
- Highlighted and featured on LinkedIn’s Member Blog
- Highlighted and featured on LinkedIn’s 200 MM Press-Release
- ESL/Bilingual Teacher Professional Group (LinkedIn)
- Networked Education Blogs
- ELearning Blogs and Feeds
- The Cornerstone for Teachers
- Cision Featured Interview
- We Are Teachers
- Reading Horizons
- Chicago Now (owned by Chicago Tribune)
- The Social Network Show
- The Susan Crown Exchange
- Wandering Educators
- Association of Texas Professional Educators
- University of Denver
- National Louis University
- American Public University System
- Florida State University
- Draper University
- Xavier University’s American Dream Project
- Z News (India)
- Business Standard Magazine
- Fox News
- Elmer’s Glue
These writer’s guidelines are designed to lead you through the process we use to guide you in the process. We accept both academic and opinion based articles. What do we want? We work hard to give the best, most detailed and up-to-date accounts of emerging education trends, issues and ideas. We want education success stories. We are looking for good writing and good ideas, intelligently presented, aimed at our audience of K-12 school districts, higher learning institutions, teachers, school board members, superintendents, and other administrators. We will cover just about every educational topic, with special emphasis on higher education, technology and emerging trends.
We do not want articles from sites solely looking for backlinks, and we will not post links to sites outside of the education field. All requests must be directly related to education in some manner.
We feature two kinds of writers at EdNews Daily. One is the professional writer or journalist who researches and writes articles that are objective and present different viewpoints. The other kind of writer is a teacher, administrator, educational technologist or professor who writes about what’s going on in a local school, district, higher education institution or community. We feature writers from all around the world. We also invite writers who are hot on the scene with new technological ideas and innovators in education. We are also traditional and love to hear from pioneers in education. If you’re a professional writer or journalist, please send us a pitch. Although we do not provide payment at this time, you may include a bio, photo and link to your site(s).
We have an audience of 12K-15K visitors per month. If you’re a school board member, administrator, teacher, professor, or anyone else who doesn’t write for a living, please send us your stories of success! What we want from you is your experience, expertise, knowledge and strategies.
Before submitting a pitch, please check out our magazine.
Check to see what subjects we’ve covered. Read the articles for subject matter, style, tone, and length. Our readers are teachers, higher education administrators, students, parents and K-12 districts. Please focus your article on how your subject might interest or affect them. For example, if you’re a teacher writing about the Common Core, please include this basic information.
Be specific. Provide facts, figures, and examples. Our readers love infographics. Write from personal experience. We love personal stories of success in education.
Expect to be edited.
All work is edited before publishing.
After You Write When preparing your article, please follow the guidelines below:
- Only original and new content (no double posts from other sites)-Please note, we run our articles through copyscape.
- Send as a word attachment or via email
- 1,000-1,500 words
- Check for spelling and grammar errors
- Bio, link to site and photo (optional)
Acceptance and Publication We will acknowledge your article, edit it and send back for review. Once all of the edits are approved by you, the article will be published within a week. You will be given the link as soon as it is live.
We hope you found the right education influencers here.