Looking For Education Influencers?
Do you want to bring awareness about your education product or service to almost 500,000 people in education? Is it important for you to have a targeted audience? Looking for some serious exposure?
- Would you like a partner who has worked in elementary, middle school and higher education and can provide you with valuable input?
- Would you like access to over 500,000 people interested in education?
- Want an easier way to get in front of decision makers?
- Are you ready to stop wasting thousands of dollars on PR that gets you nowhere?
If this sounds like, you’ve come to the right place.
Education Influencers 2018, #1 Top Voice on LinkedIn for Education, Robyn D. Shulman, M.Ed.
Contact us on the form below.
With over 230,000 targeted education followers on LinkedIn, along with our partners, we currently reach close to 500,000 people in or interested in education. Our audience is specifically targeted to educators, parents, students, administrators, public and privates schools, and higher education institutions.
Education Influencers Advertising Information
If you have a product or service that will make teachers’ lives easier, then my site along with various partnerships, syndicates and social media outreach is the right place for you.
Our editorial partners include: EdTech Update, The Learning Counsel, BizCatalyst 360, Grit Daily, E-Learning Blogs, TeacherCoach, Medium.com, and more. Robyn also writes for Forbes, and you will find many of those articles syndicated here in the future.
Education Blog Advertising Site Stats
- Over 25,000 monthly unique visitors
- Over 200,000 monthly page views
- 10,000 email subscribers
- 20,000 email subscribers in partnership with EdTech Update
Education Blog Social Media Stats
- Named #1 Top Voice in Education by LinkedIn–over 230,000 targeted education followers
- Over 25,000 Twitter impressions per month
- Over 22,000 Pinterest visitors per month
- Over 2,000 educators in private Facebook group
- 1,000 Facebook followers in education
- Private education group with over 2,000 members on Facebook
- Private education group on LinkedIn with over 12,000 members
- Various syndicates and opportunities to cross post which can include The Learning Counsel, EdTech Update, E-Learning blogs and more
- Email subscribers: Over 10,000
- Virtually all our readers are in education–this includes teachers, parents, school districts, and higher education institutions
- Highest percentage of our readers are between ages 25-34
- 70% are female, and 30% are male
- Demographics: 70% of our readers are from the States, 30% from the UK, and the remainder of our readers are from India and Europe
Please do not reach out to ask us for free advertising. We do not provide free advertising space anymore, and do not have the capacity to reply to those emails.
Thank you for understanding.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in advertising with us. Prices are to be determined.
- One article published on my site (it doesn’t come down). No syndicates or publication with other blogs-or any social media reach.
- One article published on this site (it doesn’t come down).
- All social media channels including one week of engagement on LinkedIn.
- Two articles published on my site that you provide and I can edit.
- Two LinkedIn posts (and I will engage in the conversation to keep it moving)
- All of my other social media outlets and one major syndicate.
- All of the above as well as our syndicates or editorial partners. These can vary depending on time of the year.
- All of the above including all of the education groups I run which is close to another 20,000 people in total.
Just LinkedIn: Please contact me about a custom made package.
If you would like to purchase advertising space, please reach out using the table below. I will reach out to you within 24 hours to discuss next steps.
Where You May Have Seen Our Work
Big Publications: where we write and where others mention our work. Note: We do not and cannot charge for these outlets.
- Currently write for Forbes, The Next Web, Thrive Global
- Mentions in Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Next Web, EdTech Update, LinekdIn News, Edudemic, Edutopia, NLU News, Xavier University, Fox News and more
- Highlighted and featured on LinkedIn’s Member Blog
- Highlighted and featured on LinkedIn’s 200 MM Press-Release
- ESL/Bilingual Teacher Professional Group (LinkedIn)
- Networked Education Blogs
- ELearning Blogs and Feeds
- The Cornerstone for Teachers
- Cision Featured Interview
- We Are Teachers
- Reading Horizons
- Chicago Now (owned by Chicago Tribune)
- The Social Network Show
- The Susan Crown Exchange
- Wandering Educators
- Association of Texas Professional Educators
- University of Denver
- National Louis University
- American Public University System
- Florida State University
- Draper University
- Xavier University’s American Dream Project
- Z News (India)
- Business Standard Magazine
- Fox News
- Elmer’s Glue
These writer’s guidelines are designed to lead you through the process we use to guide you in the process. We accept both academic and opinion based articles. What do we want? We work hard to give the best, most detailed and up-to-date accounts of emerging education trends, issues and ideas. We want education success stories. We are looking for good writing and good ideas, intelligently presented, aimed at our audience of K-12 school districts, higher learning institutions, teachers, school board members, superintendents, and other administrators. We will cover just about every educational topic, with special emphasis on higher education, technology and emerging trends.
We do not want articles from sites solely looking for backlinks, and we will not post links to sites outside of the education field. All requests must be directly related to education in some manner.
We feature two kinds of writers at EdNews Daily. One is the professional writer or journalist who researches and writes articles that are objective and present different viewpoints. The other kind of writer is a teacher, administrator, educational technologist or professor who writes about what’s going on in a local school, district, higher education institution or community. We feature writers from all around the world. We also invite writers who are hot on the scene with new technological ideas and innovators in education. We are also traditional and love to hear from pioneers in education. If you’re a professional writer or journalist, please send us a pitch. Although we do not provide payment at this time, you may include a bio, photo and link to your site(s).
We have an audience of 12K-15K visitors per month. If you’re a school board member, administrator, teacher, professor, or anyone else who doesn’t write for a living, please send us your stories of success! What we want from you is your experience, expertise, knowledge and strategies.
Before submitting a pitch, please check out our magazine.
Check to see what subjects we’ve covered. Read the articles for subject matter, style, tone, and length. Our readers are teachers, higher education administrators, students, parents and K-12 districts. Please focus your article on how your subject might interest or affect them. For example, if you’re a teacher writing about the Common Core, please include this basic information.
Be specific. Provide facts, figures, and examples. Our readers love infographics. Write from personal experience. We love personal stories of success in education.
Expect to be edited.
All work is edited before publishing.
After You Write When preparing your article, please follow the guidelines below:
- Only original and new content (no double posts from other sites)-Please note, we run our articles through copyscape.
- Send as a word attachment or via email
- 1,000-1,500 words
- Check for spelling and grammar errors
- Bio, link to site and photo (optional)
Acceptance and Publication We will acknowledge your article, edit it and send back for review. Once all of the edits are approved by you, the article will be published within a week. You will be given the link as soon as it is live.
We hope you found the right education influencers here.