Education PR and Public relations? You can skip hiring those big PR firms who don’t add any value to your company, nonprofit or institution.
We are excited to announce our newest media offerings for those who are looking to get noticed in the education field.
You can find our work shared here along with other education thought leaders, media publications, syndicates and influencers that span across the globe.
👉 What can education PR and public relations do for you?
- Education PR and public relations is more than a press release.
- Education PR is about building connections in the education community that lasts.
- Education PR consists of in-depth storytelling.
- Education PR is successful when educators create, engage and share information. We are the only team made up of educators.
- We provide thought leadership tools, marketing communications and public relations for the global education industry.
👉 These areas of education PR and public relations include, but are not limited to the following:
Voice: Our group combines provides visibility across the globe-we reach over 500,000 people who are interested in your offerings.
Vision: Our vision is to lead the global education community in a re-branding effort. The education industry has struggled to establish a cohesive vision for engaging the community in meaningful conversations and reform.
Insight: We bring education-specific expertise, training and the global network to launch your message.
👉 Why rely on us rather than standard PR?
Community: We believe that education matters and the power of many can positively impact global education.
Strategy: Our team has crafted iconic and groundbreaking education news coverage, helped leading edtech brands from the ground up and promoted globally recognize brands. We’ve also partnered with some of the biggest publications in the industry.
Influence: The connections you need are not our contacts, they are our colleagues. From K-12 to Higher Ed and from all around the world we connect you with thought leaders, policy makers, customers and the investment community in education.
👉 For example, out of 600 million people, LinkedIn named Robyn Shulman, M.Ed. as the #1 Top Voice in Education.
Her current following of over 226,000 people is a targeted group who are either interested in education or are working in the field. This unique offering came about when she was asked to be part of LinkedIn’s new flagship app, and was named with other leading names as “Someone to Follow,” in 2016. Today, she continues to grow her name and visibility in the education sector. Also, she’s a certified teacher–she gets it.
👉 Nobody else has this unique offering.
Education Thought Leadership Profiles
- Media Assistance: The journalists and media professionals at EdNews Daily offer professional guidance designed to develop and enhance your online presence.
👉 What is Education PR and Public Relations anyways?
We build partnerships and community in the education space through thought-leadership, marketing communications and strategic partnerships that reach the global education industry. We work with nonprofits, education thought-leaders, companies, edtech startups, school districts, PreK-12, higher education institutions and innovators changing the world.
■ Our hearts are in the right place. As educators, we are passionate about our work. We continue to strive to make a difference in our field for students, teachers and innovators.
■ We are education influencers and thought leaders.
■ We assist our clients with storytelling, strategy, influence and thought leadership.
■ Our team is built up of education innovators, teachers, administrators and education journalists.
■ We understand and speak the education language. Therefore, we can also provide strategic guidance, feedback and recommendations in reference to your product and/or services.
■ We live in this ecosystem and engage the right people to meet your needs-good relations pr.
■ Education is about building relationships that last. Our contacts are our colleagues. They are the people you need to get in front of right now.
■ Our global education audience can reach millions of people, and we are constantly expanding.
■ We are the people PR reps reach out to on a daily basis.
As educators, we understand pedagogy, the infrastructure of PreK-12, higher education, content, curriculum, STEM, STEAM and the rapid changes in the classroom along with technology.
Education Blog Advertising Site Stats
- Over 25,000 monthly unique visitors
- Over 200,000 monthly page views
- 10,000 email subscribers
- 20,000 email subscribers in partnership with EdTech Update
Education Blog Social Media Stats
- Named #1 Top Voice in Education by LinkedIn–over 225,000 targeted education followers
- Over 25,000 Twitter impressions per month
- Over 22,000 Pinterest visitors per month
- Over 2,000 educators in private Facebook group
- 1,000 Facebook followers in education
- Private education group with over 2,000 members on Facebook
- Private education group on LinkedIn with over 12,000 members
- Various syndicates and opportunities to cross post which can include The Learning Counsel, EdTech Update, E-Learning blogs and more
- Email subscribers: Over 10,000
- Virtually all our readers are in education–this includes teachers, parents, school districts, and higher education institutions
- Highest percentage of our readers are between ages 25-34
- 70% are female, and 30% are male
- Demographics: 70% of our readers are from the States, 30% from the UK, and the remainder of our readers are from India and Europe
Ready to get started? Let’s Go!