Guinness World Records Teaching Guide
This just in from Guinness World Records
Just in time for lesson planning for the new school year, we’re launching the first-ever guide for teachers. [Tweet “The GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS Teacher’s Guide 2017 is a great resource for educators”].
· Fulfills STEM and Common Core requirements
· Provides fun and interesting content for Grades 2-5 in the subjects of Language Arts, Science, and Math
· Can be used with the GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS 2017 Edition or GuinnnessWorldRecords.com
· Is available free of charge
· And offers independent activities or lessons for the entire school year.
Download the Guinness World Records Teachers Guide Below at the Link: