Thank you for your interest in a partnership with our outlet.
Are you interested in partnering with us? If so, please see our statistics, read through our magazine to get a feel for our audience, and let us know if you are a good fit by filling out the form below. Please be detailed in your answers.
Because I am a forever teacher, these are things I look for in a partnership:
- Long-lasting mutually beneficial relationship
- A product or service that has great impact on the lives of students, parents, and teachers
- Transparency and ethics are of utmost importance
- Referrals and special promo codes/coupons that I can recommend to my community. Your product or service must support students, teachers and/or the parental community.
Here are some current facts about our reach:
- I am a LinkedIn thought leader featured along with official LinkedIn Influencers, specifically in the education technology and education management channels for LinkedIn. I currently have over 130,000 followers who specifically chose to follow me through this venue. When I share an article, thousands of people have the ability to see it.
- EdNews Daily has an average of 80,000 page-views per month (this varies due to the season). Our audience is made of parents, the K-12 community, teachers and higher education institutions.
- On Twitter, I average 78,000 impressions per month.
- On Pinterest, I average over 10,000 impressions per month.
- My site runs through EdTechUpdate.com, and they send out a newsletter every day, with over 20,000 subscribers.
- My email list is over 10,000 subscribers.
- My site runs through E-Learning Feeds (http://elearningfeeds.com/).
- I write for The Next Web, Huffington Post and Forbes. I do not provide links to these sites. However, many people visit my site from these outlets.
- I partner with ShareMyLesson and the American Federation of Teachers.
- My site is streamed through a professional development provider in all New Jersey public schools (partnership is verified-they are building out the program).
- I have ongoing partnerships and connections for you due to my background as an educator, academic advisor and a journalist.
- I have private education communities with over 14,000 members on LinkedIn.
- I run a Facebook education group with over 1,500 members, and have a Facebook page with close to 1,000 followers.
- Average 100,000 page views per month
- PageRank 33
- Average visitors range from 37K-50K per month
- Hold over 500 education terms on pages 1-2 of Google
And, there is much more to come! Just fill out the form below!