Policies and Reviews
- Any and all items or activities must be of interest to our readers.
- The purpose or role of the item must be made clear in writing (no phone calls please).
- Discussion or review of the item must enhance the overall good of the education community.
- Our concerns are always in the best interest of student outcomes.
- We must have a genuine interest in your product or service. We do not share and/or promote work that does not fit well with this site or benefit our readers.
Transparency and high-ethical behavior is most important to us. We do not engage in any cross-marketing or link exchange partnerships. We do not accept articles from those who are solely looking for back-links. You must have a genuine profile.
Press and Media: We are always interested in breaking news to share with our readers. Please consider us when you have education news that will benefit our audience. Thank you.
Non-Profits and Social Good: We love your stories! Please send them to us!