I know, you can’t believe someone can help you build your brand without paying tens of thousands of dollars.
Yes, we said it because we live it, understand it, and have the connections and visibility already built-in—right here, right now.
Just ask him. He can’t believe it either.
You don’t have to go too far to get great PR.
Why We’re Unique
If you’re looking for an education public relations firm or agency, you don’t have to look further. You can get public relations directly through working with us—we have the education industry knowledge (Robyn is a certified teacher), the connections, the right network, and the reach you need to succeed.
Due to Robyn’s work in the publishing industry, Robyn has a built-in education audience provided by LinkedIn. She is featured with the official Influencers, and has a targeted education audience of over 245,000 readers on LinkedIn alone.
We also have various editorial partnerships here at EdNews Daily. When we publish an article, it can make its way around the world.
Best of all?
You can skip the middle man because they are the people who reach out to us, and you don’t have to pay a fortune.
Education Public Relations: What we Offer
Education Influencer Marketing
As an industry education influencer, LinkedIn’s #1 Top Voice in Education, and a growing targeted education audience, Robyn has built an education empire that can help you get the visibility you need. You don’t have to push through gatekeepers any longer. In every industry, influencer marketing has grown substantially over the years. Education influencers can connect your school, company, startup, organization or nonprofit with the online world. We drive awareness and visibility throughout the globe.
Education Content, Interviews, and Storytelling
Writing matters. Your business, school, or organization has a story to tell-and in today’s world, your story must include compassion, emotion and a personalized human element. You must also gain the trust with an industry voice. Using Robyn’s background in education and journalism, she has a dynamic view that is rare in this industry. We can help you with articles, interviews and newsletters. We can even interview you on LinkedIn Live! With so many various content options available, we can help you build your brand through Robyn’s network here and through her social media channels. Our strategy for content marketing in education can position you to get in front of the right eyes—parents, teachers, school administrators and other high-level decision makers are waiting to hear your story.
The social media ecosystem continues to grow and change daily. Social media has changed the game, and using it the right way—whether that be through your own social media platform or through Robyn’s platform, you will be noticed and found through organic reach built on the trust and relationships Robyn has acquired over the years. If you need help with anything regarding LinkedIn, you will learn from someone who has been highly successful on the platform since 2012. Other social media stats are below. We can help you with your own growth and channels, you can use our pathways or we can combine both.
Education Public Relations Questions
- Would you like a partner who has worked in elementary, middle school and higher education and can provide you with valuable input?
- Would you like access to over 500,000 people interested in education?
- Want an easier way to get in front of decision makers?
- Are you ready to stop wasting thousands of dollars on PR that gets you nowhere?
If these questions sound like ones you’d ask yourself, you’ve come to the right place.
Education Influencers 2018, #1 Top Voice on LinkedIn for Education, Robyn D. Shulman, M.Ed. Please contact us on the form below.
With over 245,000 targeted education followers on LinkedIn, along with our partners, we currently reach close to 500,000 people in or interested in education. Our audience is specifically targeted for educators, parents, students, administrators, public and privates schools, and higher education institutions.
We also provide:
- Primary school marketing
- Elementary and secondary marketing & communications
- Higher education marketing and PR strategies
- Content, interviews, and storytelling to help you grow
- SEO strategies
- School board communication strategies
Education Influencers Advertising Information
If you have a product or service that will make teachers’ lives easier or helps students, then our site along with various partnerships, syndicates and social media outreach is the right place for you.
We also have various syndicates who publish our work from this site. Don’t hesitate to ask about our publishing partners.
Education Blog Advertising Site Stats
- Over 30,000 monthly unique visitors
- Over 200,000 monthly page views
- 10,000 email subscribers
- 20,000 email subscribers in partnership with EdTech Update
Education Blog Social Media Stats
- Named #1 Top Voice in Education by LinkedIn–over 240,000 targeted education followers
- Over 25,000 Twitter impressions per month
- Over 22,000 Pinterest visitors per month
- Over 1,000 Facebook followers in education
- Private education group with over 3,000 members (all teachers) on Facebook
- Private education group on LinkedIn with over 14,000 members in education
- Various syndicates and opportunities to cross post
- EdNews Daily email subscribers: Over 10,000
- Virtually all our readers are in education–this includes teachers, parents, school districts, and higher education institutions
- Highest percentage of our readers are between ages 25-34
- 70% are female, and 30% are male
- Demographics: 70% of our readers are from the States, 30% from the UK, and the remainder of our readers are from India and Europe
Please do not reach out to ask us for free advertising.
Please fill out the form below if you are interested in advertising with us. We will send you our media guide with pricing and different offerings. Prices are to be determined.
For 2020, we are offering you your own author’s page.
You can log in, submit one article each month. We will edit and syndicate your articles, and you can be part of our social network, and reach hundreds of thousands of people in the education field.
This ongoing package requires a one year commitment. However, if you don’t want to commit to a year, you can cancel one month prior to your next month as long as you contact us by the 15th of the month before cancellation.
Also, for this package, we will work to get your company, school, or non profit mentioned in a top tier publication three times during the year.
Please fill out the form below and we’ll get back to you within 48 hours.
Where You May Have Seen Our Work
Big Publications: where we write and where others mention our work. Note:
We do not and cannot charge for these outlets.
- Currently write for Forbes, The Next Web, Thrive Global
- Mentions in Forbes, Entrepreneur, The Next Web, EdTech Update, LinekdIn News, Edudemic, Edutopia, NLU News, Xavier University, Fox News and more
- Highlighted and featured on LinkedIn’s Member Blog
- Highlighted and featured on LinkedIn’s 200 MM Press-Release
- ESL/Bilingual Teacher Professional Group (LinkedIn)
- Networked Education Blogs
- ELearning Blogs and Feeds
- The Cornerstone for Teachers
- Cision Featured Interview
- We Are Teachers
- Reading Horizons
- Chicago Now (owned by Chicago Tribune)
- The Social Network Show
- The Susan Crown Exchange
- Wandering Educators
- Association of Texas Professional Educators
- University of Denver
- National Louis University
- American Public University System
- Florida State University
- Draper University
- Xavier University’s American Dream Project
- Z News (India)
- Business Standard Magazine
- Fox News
- Elmer’s Glue
These writer’s guidelines are designed to lead you through the process we use to guide you in the process. We accept both academic and opinion based articles. What do we want? We work hard to give the best, most detailed and up-to-date accounts of emerging education trends, issues and ideas. We want education success stories. We are looking for good writing and good ideas, intelligently presented, aimed at our audience of K-12 school districts, higher learning institutions, teachers, school board members, superintendents, and other administrators. We will cover just about every educational topic, with special emphasis on higher education, technology and emerging trends.
We do not want articles from sites solely looking for backlinks, and we will not post links to sites outside of the education field. All requests must be directly related to education in some manner.
We feature two kinds of writers at EdNews Daily. One is the professional writer or journalist who researches and writes articles that are objective and present different viewpoints. The other kind of writer is a teacher, administrator, educational technologist or professor who writes about what’s going on in a local school, district, higher education institution or community. We feature writers from all around the world. We also invite writers who are hot on the scene with new technological ideas and innovators in education. We are also traditional and love to hear from pioneers in education. If you’re a professional writer or journalist, please send us a pitch. Although we do not provide payment at this time, you may include a bio, photo and link to your site(s).
We have an audience of 12K-15K visitors per month. If you’re a school board member, administrator, teacher, professor, or anyone else who doesn’t write for a living, please send us your stories of success! What we want from you is your experience, expertise, knowledge and strategies.
Before submitting a pitch, please check out our magazine.
Check to see what subjects we’ve covered. Read the articles for subject matter, style, tone, and length. Our readers are teachers, higher education administrators, students, parents and K-12 districts. Please focus your article on how your subject might interest or affect them. For example, if you’re a teacher writing about the Common Core, please include this basic information.
Be specific. Provide facts, figures, and examples. Our readers love infographics. Write from personal experience. We love personal stories of success in education.
Expect to be edited.
All work is edited before publishing.
After You Write When preparing your article, please follow the guidelines below:
- Only original and new content (no double posts from other sites)-Please note, we run our articles through copyscape.
- Send as a word attachment or via email
- 1,000-1,500 words
- Check for spelling and grammar errors
- Bio, link to site and photo (optional)
Acceptance and Publication We will acknowledge your article, edit it and send back for review. Once all of the edits are approved by you, the article will be published within a week. You will be given the link as soon as it is live.
We hope you found the right education influencers here and the right place for your education public relation needs.